Monday, September 28, 2009

... Reading...

As much as i love reading, I am completely overwhelmed with any terms regarding insurance. Commercial general liability, homeowners insurance, perils, ho3, ho4, ho6,( all kinds of hos' haha =x) coinsurance clauses, and the lists goes on and on. I cant wait until I get back to reading for pleasure. Afterall I am an avid reader.


Ps Since I created this blog I want to focus on talking about fashion, beauty, and everything in between. I cannot wait to post an entry about beauty related issues hence a beauty post is coming real real soon. So stay tuned!

Hope you guys had a great weekend!

3 comments:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Yay!!!!!!!! Your no longer the Anonymous Commenter!
XoXo

the desert foxx said...

haha, i agree. technical terms suck.
you have a cute blog!

missnonhuman said...

hello lovely!

I normally wear a 5 on my middle finger as well, and I'd say it runs a teeny bit small. it still fits, but it's a little tighter than my other size 5 rings. good luck!