Friday, September 25, 2009

Study Mode




My new job is requiring me to take so many exams before I actually get started. Thank goodness I already passed one of them. Do not get me wrong I miss college, but not the studying for exams aspect of it. I have been studying nonstop, and i swear im dying. But like they say "no pain no gain." yadi yada i know studying will pay off in the long run. There is no way i cant pass my upcoming exam. This sucks. On the bright side I am on the payroll and I am literally getting paid to study. I cannot wait until my exams are over. Ohhh how i miss summer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss college too hun!!! good luck w/ur upcoming exams! im sure ull do fine!!

missnonhuman said...

thank you so much for your sweet words :)

hehe good luck with your exams!!! I wish I could get paid to take mine... >_<